1. Valley Partnership has successfully completed its 2018 community project at Sunshine Acres Children’s Home in Mesa. More than 250 volunteers built a park, a garden, a football field and a playground in less than four hours. Valley Partnership was also able to raise more than $100K in goods, services and monetary donations for this project.
2. The Arizona Community Foundation and its donors announced grant, scholarship and loan distributions for the second quarter of its fiscal year. Between July 1 and September 30, 2018, a total of almost $15.8M was awarded from funds of the Arizona Community Foundation and its six statewide affiliates in Cochise, Flagstaff, the Gila Valley, Sedona, Yavapai County and Yuma. Funds in both discretionary and advised grants and scholarships were awarded in five strategic priority areas: Health Innovations, Community Improvement & Development, Environment & Sustainability, Arts & Culture, and Quality Education.
Awards & Accolades
3. Snell & Wilmer has been recognized for the seventh consecutive year as a National Tier 1 firm in Construction Litigation and recognized for the third time in Construction Law in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®. This honor follows the news that 139 of Snell & Wilmer’s attorneys were selected for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America© 2019.
4. AZCREW has been selected as the YWCA’s 2019 Tribute to Leadership Women’s Empowerment Corporate honoree.
5. Archer Western Construction has recently added to their team Nathan Antonneau as process & technology engineer and Joseph Dean as project manager.
6. Dibble Engineering recently announced Heather Brown has joined the firm as the director of marketing.