Awards & Accolades
1. Fulton Homes has been awarded the 2021 WaterSense Partner of the Year, making this their third EPA award of 2021. This is the second time they have been a triple crown winner. In 2020, Fulton Homes designed 800 homes to meet WaterSense specifications, and more than 300 of the homes earned the WaterSense label.
2. Arizona Land Consulting and ForeOptics, two successfully independent and female-owned companies, have joined forces to create ForeSite, a new turnkey solution that combines real estate selection with full-service operations and supply chain management for companies that are expanding operations in or moving to Arizona, specifically the Phoenix area.
3. Interior landscape design and installation firm Plant Solutions recently acquired another company called The Potted Plant to help it expand its goals of wellness- and plant-centric workplace design.
4. Graycor Construction Company Inc., a subsidiary of Graycor Inc., has announced the promotion of Timothy F. Hanifin to President.
5. Phoenix City Manager Jeff Barton announced this week the appointment of Lori Bays as his Assistant City Manager, the number two positions in the City Manager’s Office.
6. Suntec Concrete has hired Matthew J. Pierce, Esq. as the firm’s General Counsel.
7. Kidder Mathews has welcomed Rick Danis to its Phoenix office as a Senior VP and capital markets specialist.
8. Adolfson & Peterson Construction has named former Tempe Mayor Mark Mitchell as Director of Business Development for its Southwest division.
9. GLHN Architects & Engineers, Inc. announced the addition of Sara Reynolds as Senior Marketing Coordinator, based in the firm’s Phoenix office.
10. Armash Ansari has joined Sundt Renewables as a Project Engineer on the firm’s new Arroyo Solar project in New Mexico.
11. Long time APWA Member and Past President, Loretta Flick, announced her retirement October 1st. Loretta spent 25 years in the A/E/C industry and most recently served as the Business Development Manager for Cardno.
12. Concord General Contracting, Inc. Partner and former CEO Dale Marr announced he will retire in 2022.