Boards & Commissions
1. AZCREW has named Jennifer Cranston, shareholder, Gallagher & Kennedy, its president for 2019. Other officers for 2019: Cindy Winters, Eagle Commercial Realty Services, past president; Dana McDonald, North American Title Company, membership; Lorna Banister, Ballard Spahr, sponsorship; Lindsey Carlson, Colliers International, programs; Lisa Tinnion, CIS, and Amber Coleman, CBRE, public relations; Francine Moore, Macerich, special events; (Cindy) Winters, legacy; Heather Fox, Wells Fargo, foundation; Terry Martin-Denning, NAI Horizon, treasurer and president elect; and Mara Atwell, VEREIT, secretary.
2. Jennifer Hall, Rose Law Group senior project manager, has been named chair of Paradise Valley Village Planning Committee.
3. Commercial real estate veteran Todd Hamilton has announced the formation of Citywide Commercial. The new boutique brokerage firm specializes in industrial properties of all types and sizes in submarkets across metro Phoenix. Hamilton is joined by Citywide Principal and Designated Broker Adam Shteir and Citywide Principal Chad Kirkorsky.
4. Michael Krentz has been promoted to president of DAVIS.
5. Tracy Beian-Kirk has joined DAVIS as Principal.
6. Jeff Dalton has joined Path Construction Southwest as regional VP in their Scottsdale office.
7. W.E. O’Neil announced the addition of Kurt Boede as project superintendent in the Phoenix office.
8. Ramiro Scavo joined the Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR retail brokerage team in November.
9. Avison Young announced Jeffrey Folger and Drew Sampson have joined the company as associate brokers based in Phoenix.
10. CBRE announced the appointment of Matt Siegel as managing director and market leader for CBRE’s Tucson office.
11. Real estate and construction law expert Kristen Wendler has joined the firm of Farhang & Medcoff as senior counsel.
12. Michael R. Mazzella III has joined Polsinelli as an associate in the Real Estate Finance practice.