Peoria’s $695M Fiscal Year 2022 tentative budget has been approved by City Council. The budget represents a 4.5 percent increase from FY 2021.
Council will likely approve the final budget May 18th.
The City’s $835.6M Capital Improvement Program was also approved.
Ongoing and planned major projects included under the CIP include:
- Paloma Community Park Reclaimed Water Extension;
- Building a new section of Jomax Road from Loop 303 to Vistancia Boulevard;
- Expanding the Pyramid Peak Water Treatment Plant;
- Paloma Community Park Phase II;
- Drainage improvements on Pinnacle Peak Road;
- A new fire station in the north part of town;
- Beardsley Water Treatment Plant expansion;
- Jomax Water Treatment Plant expansion, and
- Reclaimed water infrastructure expansions. (Source)