Awards & Accolades
1. U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers recognized Withey Morris PLC, a prominent Arizona land use and real estate law firm, in its 2022 edition of Best Law Firms. Firms receive recognition for “professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers,” according to U.S. News-Best Lawyers.
2. Rebecca Stenholm, director of public affairs at EPCOR USA, has been awarded the Distinguished Public Service Award by the American Water Works Association.
3. Coconino County Planning and Zoning Commission Member John Ruggles has been named a “Distinguished Citizen Planner” by the American Planning Association’s Arizona Chapter.
Boards & Commissions
4. The Southern Arizona Chapter of the CCIM Institute announced Craig Finfrock has been elected to serve a three-year term on the CCIM Institute’s Board of Directors.
5. John Lewis will return to the PHX East Valley Partnership as president and CEO in January. He had stepped away from the position to serve a three-year commitment as a mission leader for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Cambodia.
6. Boutique retail commercial real estate brokerage firm Edge Realty Partners has announced plans to open an office in Phoenix, headed by Principals Daniel Ortega and Nick Ault. The firm currently has offices in Texas and California.
7. Custom homebuilder Thomas James Homes announced it has officially entered the Arizona market and named Ryan Huffman as division president. Huffman will oversee the company’s team, designs, relationships and acquisitions in the state.
9. Brian Contino has recently joined Clayco as Operations Executive.
10. Will Mast has been hired to serve as Senior Director in JLL Capital Markets’ Phoenix office.
11. Armando Lechuga and Jeremiah Froderman have been hired as Superintendents at Sigma Contracting, Inc.