1. Capital Asset Management announced it has acquired Valley firm ZELL Commercial Real Estate Services, doubling CAM’s assets with the addition of 50 Arizona commercial properties, for which CAM will take over management and leasing.
2. Phoenix City Manager Ed Zuercher has named three key additions to his executive team: Kathleen Gitkin as the city’s Chief Financial Officer; Steen Hambric as Chief Information Officer; and Michael Hammett as the city’s first Chief Innovation Officer.
3. Sundt Construction, Inc., promoted Nick Favia to assistant project manager in its Tempe office. For the last two years, Favia has served as a project engineer on a data center project in the Valley.
4. PK Associates Consulting Structural Engineers announces the transition of Rahul Rai from Intern to full-time Technical Designer.
5. Following her departure from the office of Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego, Laura Franco French has joined Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. as its director of state government relations in Arizona.
6. STORE Capital Corporation announced the appointment of Sherry L. Rexroad as Chief Financial Officer.
7. FCL Builders’ Arizona office recently added Kyle Bendure as a Project Superintendent to the team.
8. SWP Contracting & Paving, a subsidiary of Natives of Kodiak (Koman) announced the new hiring of Business Development Manager Dave Banbury in its Arizona office.
9. PK Associates Consulting Structural Engineers has welcomed back Jeannette M. Pfeiffer as a Senior Associate and Andrea Appleyard as Marketing Coordinator. The firm has also hired Connor Klein as a new Technical Designer.
10. NAI Horizon has hired Bryce Gillen as Marketing Specialist.