1. With food banks nationwide facing a sharp drop in donations amidst the COVID-19 crisis, Parallel Capital Partners, Inc. has announced it will donate a total of $30K to regional charitable food distributors in its six primary markets: San Diego, Honolulu, Dallas, Long Beach, Orange County and Phoenix.
Awards & Accolades
2. Olsson Inc., a nationally recognized engineering and design firm, ranks among the top 100 design firms in the United States for the third consecutive year. Olsson is now ranked 94th on the 2020 annual ranking by Engineering News-Record. Olsson moved up two spots on ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms list after growing revenue by nearly 13 percent in 2019.
3. Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business recognized prominent Arizona land use law firm Withey Morris PLC, among the best firms in Arizona, along with three individual attorneys. William F. Allison, Jason B. Morris and Michael B. Withey were among the top lawyers in Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use practices.
4. The Central Arizona CCIM Chapter of CCIM Institute was recognized recently for excellence, garnering the prestigious President’s Cup Award at the organization’s Midyear Governance Meetings, held virtually this year. The annual CCIM Institute President’s Cup Awards ceremony took place on April 17th, honoring CCIM chapters that have demonstrated the highest degree of skill, ingenuity, and innovation in promoting the membership benefits of the institute at the local and regional levels throughout 2019.
5. Fundamental Income, a Phoenix-based investment firm focused on single-tenant, net-leased real estate, launched new platform, called Fundamental Income Properties, to buy and lease back single-tenant buildings. The firm already has received a $500M initial equity commitment from Brookfield Asset Management Inc. to invest directly into properties.
6. Cannon & Wendt Electric Co. announced the promotion of Chuck Celaya to Manager of Construction Services and Bryce Godard to Manager of Preconstruction and Design. Both Celaya and Godard will work in conjunction with one another to lead the company’s construction efforts and discover more ways to fulfill the needs of Cannon & Wendt’s clients.
7. Rural Electric welcomes Brian Arrington to their growing Mining team in Arizona as Divisional Manager of Mining. With over 25 years of experience, Arrington has earned a strong reputation throughout the Mining Industry for facilitating and ensuring smooth project management.
8. The Related Group welcomed local real estate development and construction executives, Michael D’Andrea and Ed Ledger, to lead the company’s Phoenix metro area expansion. D’Andrea will lead the office and serve as the Southwest Regional Vice President overseeing all development activities and Ledger will assume the role of Vice President of Construction.
9. Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. recently hired Jim Campbell as Senior Project Manager – Civil Engineering. Jim brings more than 55 years of experience to CEC Phoenix, where he will help expand their capabilities in the federal projects arena and strengthen their bench in the commercial civil engineering/site design market.
10. Greenlight Communities, announced the addition of Project Coordinator Devon Rae, Assistant Project Manager Jackson Meyer and Real Estate Acquisition Project Manager Alisia Espiriti.