1. As of February 4th, 2021, the applications for the ATB Scholarships are available. This year, the ATB Education Scholarship Foundation will offer the MAGGIE MOZINGO 4-year College or University Scholarship and the ED SNELL 2-year Continuing Education Scholarship. Applications can be found on the ATB website and are due on or before May 30th, 2021.
Boards & Commissions
2. Mike Gonzalez with McCarthy Building Companies is named to the Associated Minority Contractors of Arizona board of directors. Having over 29 years of construction industry experience, Gonzalez will be instrumental in fulfilling the organization’s mission to protect, grow and sustain a vibrant, profitable, and diverse construction environment.
3. Cawley Architects has announced the formation of a new in-house interior design service, Cawley Design Studio, and has promoted RoseAnn Linsmeyer to bring it to life. The addition of Cawley Design Studio will allow the Phoenix-based firm to offer its interior design services in-house. Linsmeyer recently achieved the title of Interior Designer, NCIDQ, and will be responsible for programming, space planning, and design. Additional services include finishes plans, lighting, fabric selection, wall treatments, graphic design, and furniture selection.
4. Granite announced the opening of a new office in Mesa to serve the Phoenix metropolitan area including Maricopa, Yavapai, and Pinal counties. The Phoenix Area office will be joining Granite’s Arizona Region, headquartered in Tucson, which employs nearly 300 people and has been serving clients throughout Arizona, New Mexico, and West Texas since 1980.
5. Jake Palmer, Senior Project Manager and Associate Vice President, has been promoted to Vice President for Accelerated Development. Palmer joined the firm in 2012 as a design intern and has steadily increased his level of responsibility and position within the company through the years. He is an essential part of their development team and provides a steady and stable component to each of their client’s projects.
6. ADM Group announced that one of their Project Directors, Jeffrey Flemming, AIA, is now a Principal of the firm. Flemming joined ADM Group in 2018 with a wide variety of project type experience and an extensive background in aviation, commercial, retail and industrial architecture.
7. Project Management Advisors, Inc. (PMA) has promoted Adam Enright, LEED AP, BD+C, to Vice President. Enright has worked as an owner’s representative and construction manager since 2011 and has managed numerous high-profile projects including life sciences, healthcare, hospitality, higher education, government, municipal, and land development.
8. Premier Underground introduced Dave Banbury as its Marketing and Business Development Manager. Premier is pleased to add Banbury to its growing team of professionals which provides turn-key underground dry utility services to the construction industry with a unique solution-based philosophy.
9. GLHN Architects & Engineers, Inc. has expanded its Phoenix office with the addition of Neil Huckla, PE. Neil joins the Civil Engineering Department as a Project Manager. He has nine years of experience in the areas of municipal, commercial and master planned communities.
10. Camelot Homes announced industry veteran Kevin Rosinski as its new Chief Operating Officer. Rosinski brings more than 25 years of homebuilding experience to his new position with the luxury Arizona homebuilder. In his new role, Rosinski will oversee the day-to-day operations of Camelot Homes’ land acquisition and development, construction operations, trade partner relationships, customer service and design studio services.
11. Greg Esquibel has joined Corporate Interior Systems as Project Manager – Interior Construction. Esquibel oversees the successful completion of projects by creating organization, ensuring clear communication and advocating for the client’s needs.