1. Redden Construction has begun collecting non-perishable foods to donate to the Community Presbyterian Food Bank in Payson. Collection bins have been placed at jobsites at Community Presbyterian in Payson and the Shirdi Saibaba jobsite at 17110 N. 17th Avenue, Phoenix. Food will be delivered to Community Presbyterian on Friday, February 14th.
Boards & Commissions
2. Terry Martin-Denning, CEO & Designated Broker, NAI Horizon, was named Secretary of the NAI Global 2020 Leadership Board. Martin-Denning will also serve on the NAI Global Board’s Executive Leadership Committee, comprised of executive committee officers, past chairs, and NAI Global’s executive leaders.
3. MEB Commercial Management Group and OPTIM Property Solutions have announced a merger of their business operations, a move that will open new client relationships and combine resources to better serve clients, become more efficient and advance in technology. The merged business will operate under the MEB Commercial Management Group brand.
4. DFDG Architecture announced the addition of three new Principals to its leadership team, Jim Lloyd, Becky Tomasek and Jana Brickey. Each exemplifies the vision and values that have guided the firm for the last 50 years.
5. Rural Electric Inc., announced that Cameron Claussen has joined their Estimating Team after three years as a project manager for the company.
6. Glendale City Manager Kevin Phelps has appointed Lisa Collins to the position of Interim Development Services Director. Collins brings nearly 30 years of public service experience to the role, most recently as Glendale’s planning administrator.
7. Skanska USA has announced that Andy Rabasca, an industry veteran with 25 years of experience in commercial construction, has been promoted to vice president of preconstruction in Arizona.
8. LevRose Commercial Real Estate recently named four of its top producers as partners, including Danielle Davis, Keri Davies, Trent McCullough and Greg Vanlerberghe. As top producers at LevRose, they are leaders in the firm with outstanding client relationships as well as consistent growth in sales and leasing client.
9. Keith Gregory has been hired as the director of housing for the Pascua Yaqui Tribe. In the role, Gregory will identify opportunities to create innovative and progressive new programming, develop housing options and expand homeownership opportunities for Pascua Yaqui tribal members, both on and off the reservation.
10. – Lincoln Property Company has hired industry veteran Afton Trail as director of Property Management for the Desert West region. In her new role, Trail directs LPC’s Desert West portfolio of almost 10MSF of landmark office, industrial and retail space.
11. Platinum Living Realty announced award-winning real estate agent and coach Bret Ceren has joined the brokerage.
12. Paul Bakalis resigned this week from his post leading Arizona’s School Facilities Board, the state agency charged with doling out more than $100M every year to repair aging district school buildings and construct new schools. Andy Tobin was appointed interim director of the agency. Tobin also leads the Arizona Department of Administration.