1. DS Tucson Landlord, LLC, an affiliate of SunTrust Equity Funding LLC purchased the 15.6KSF Walgreens at 4685 E. Grant Road, Tucson, for approximately $7M. There were no outside brokers involved in the transaction.
2. A private California investor purchased the 15.1KSF Walgreens at 11951 N. 1st Avenue, Oro Valley, for $5.2M, from Tangerine Valley, LLC. John Barnes of Colliers International in Phoenix handled the transaction.
3. John Schweikert and Chad Tiedeman at Phoenix Commercial Advisors represented the seller in the $4.495M sale of the 25KSF Goodwill at 9060 N. 29th Avenue, Phoenix.
4. Steven Underwood and Chad Tiedeman at Phoenix Commercial Advisors represented the seller in the $2.569M sale of a 2.4KSF Starbucks at 660 W. Baseline Road, Tempe.
5. Terry B. Brodkin & Associates as 18.5 Litchfield & Cactus LLC purchased 18.5 acres of commercially zoned land at the NWC of Litchfield and Cactus Roads for $2.225M. Judi Butterworth of ORION Investment Real Estate and Cathy Cheshier of Property Dimensions Real Estate Group, Inc. represented Veramonte Land Holdings LLLP in the sale.
6. Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona leased 20KSF of industrial space at 6060 S. Brosius Avenue, Tucson, from Espinosa Garnica, LLC. Ron Zimmerman and Max Fisher, Industrial Specialists with Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR, handled this transaction.