1. Guardian Storage Centers purchased Storage at Anthem, a 784-unit self-storage facility located in Anthem for $18.2M. Brian Fulton, Mike Mele, Luke Elliott, and Devin Beasley of Cushman & Wakefield’s Tampa, Florida-based Self-Storage Advisory Group represented the seller, The Bell Group in partnership with Lockhart Capital.
2. Crowne Pointe Equity, LLC purchased a 32.4KSF Class A office/flex building at 914 S. 52nd Street, Tempe, for $5.9M. Geoff Turbow, Matt Pourcho, Anthony DeLorenzo, Gary Stache, Bryan Johnson and Doug Mack of CBRE Investment Properties – SoCal/Phoenix/Vegas and Pat Feeney, Dan Calihan, Rusty Kennedy and James Cohn of CBRE in Phoenix represented the seller, a joint venture between ViaWest Group and a capital partner.
3. Marcus & Millichap has announced the $4.628M sale of Chase Bank, a triple-net ground lease property at 1565 N. Greenfield Road, Gilbert. Mark Ruble, Jamie Medress and Chris Lind, investment specialists in Marcus & Millichap’s Phoenix office, had the exclusive listing to market the property on behalf of the seller, a limited liability company.
4. Bolton Properties LLC purchased the 6.2KSF Mister Car Wash at 2975 S. Kino Parkway, Tucson, for $3.8M. Austin Blodgett and Bill Asher with Hanley Investment Group negotiated the transaction on behalf of Mister Car Wash.
5. Chandler Medical and Dental Center, LLC purchased Chandler Medical and Dental Center, Building B, a 22.5KSF office building and a portion of the undivided 3.42-acre common area at 655 S. Dobson Road, for an undisclosed amount. Mindy Korth and Sean Westfall of Colliers International in Arizona represented the seller, McDowell Enterprises.
6. NAI Horizon Senior Vice President Isy Sonabend and agent Drew Eisen represented the tenant, Enclos Corporation, in a lease totaling 88.6KSF within Coldwater Depot, a 1MSF warehouse at 1100 N. 127th Avenue, Avondale. The landlord, J&J Coldwater, LLC was represented by James Cohn of CBRE.
7. Alexandra Loye and Julie Johnson of Colliers International in Arizona represented the landlord, Boomerang Capital Partners in two new long-term leases totaling 27.2KSF at Desert Mirage Medical Plaza, 12361 W. Bola Drive, Surprise. Desert Mirage Surgery Center will occupy the second-generation ambulatory surgery center, comprised of four operating rooms in 11.2KSF. Physician United Medical Clinic signed a lease for 16KSF of medical office space. J.T. Taylor of Orion Investment Real Estate represented the tenants.
8. Ogletree Deakins has renewed and expanded its regional office footprint at the Esplanade III. Under its new lease, they will expand their footprint to 18.8KSF. Managing Director John Pierson, Vice President Trevor Pratt and Associate Lauren Lovell from the Phoenix office of JLL represented Ogletree Deakins in the lease agreement. Jim Achen and Bill Zurek of Transwestern represented building ownership.
9. The Phoenix office of international architecture and design firm Gensler is moving from the Collier Center in downtown Phoenix to one of the vacant restaurant spaces at the Esplanade. The new office will total about 10KSF.