Awards & Accolades
1. Grafton Milne of Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate has achieved the SIOR office designation awarded by the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®.
2. Titan Solar Power of Gilbert has been identified by Phoenix Business Journal as the Phoenix area’s Largest Solar Installer, having installed 48,480 Kilowatts in 2017.
3. With 80 employees, FITCH has been named the Phoenix area’s Largest Interior Design Firm by Phoenix Business Journal.
4. The City of Maricopa received the Government Finance Officers Association Distinguished Budget Presentation Award for fiscal year 2017/18. The award reflects the commitment of City Council and staff to meeting the highest principles of governmental budgeting.
Boards & Commissions
5. The Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce announced Mark Stanton will be the president and chief executive officer for the organization. Stanton will succeed interim president and CEO Don Henninger.
6. Diamond Ventures, Inc. announced Robert Griffin has joined DVI Equity Partners, LLC, as a principal and the company’s new managing partner. DVI Equity Partners is a new venture capital entity that Diamond Ventures and Griffin formed to increase their sourcing and analysis of investments in early stage, emerging technology companies.
7. FITCH recently announced five promotion appointments. Lynelle Grimes and Eric Harris have been appointed to the newly created role of Business Director as the studio in Phoenix continues to grow. Nick Griggs has been promoted to Program Director. Aril Nahm and Courtney Fisher have also received the title of Project Manager.
8. Caliente Construction announced the hiring of a VP of Operations and a Director of Retail Services. Steve McKendry, VP of operations, will be an integral part of Caliente’s day-to-day operations focusing on the company’s growth while providing leadership and direction. Chris Cruthis will manage the operations and expansion of Caliente’s national retail business.
9. Maricopa City Council unanimously approved a three-year contract with Ricky Horst for the position of City Manager. His start date will be June 25.
10. Hoffman Strategy Group announced retail and retail real estate industry veterans Dan Sheridan and Jeff Green have become Partners of the firm. Sheridan is based in Newport Beach, Calif., and Green is located in Phoenix.
11. W.E. O’Neil announced the addition of Lee Andrews to its team of construction professionals as Senior Project Manager in the Phoenix office.
12. ARA, A Newmark Company, announced the addition of Brett Polachek as Senior Managing Director, responsible for originating and managing multifamily investment sales across Arizona.
13. Joining JLL in Phoenix are Managing Directors Brandon Harrington and Matt Steffen. Including Harrington and Steffen, JLL recently announced the addition of 14 team members across the western U.S.
14. Chad Clark has joined property management company Knight Management as Regional Director of Business Development.
15. Mortenson Construction recently welcomed Kirsten Dallaire as Project Manager.
16. International real estate firm Hines has expanded its Phoenix office with the hiring of two new Construction Managers, Brad Kanwischer and Andrew Snedeker.
17. Paul Judson recently joined A.R. Mays Construction as a Project Superintendent, and Lori Neiderman has been hired as an Assistant Project Manager.