Awards & Accolades
1. High Street Residential (HSR), the residential subsidiary of Trammell Crow Company, and MetLife Investment Management announced that the Astor at Osborn, a 191-unit apartment building at 7th Avenue and Osborn Road in Phoenix, was awarded LEED Gold certification.
2. Construction of the proposed $2M playground marks one of the first projects to break ground for the renovation of downtown Phoenix’s Margaret T. Hance Park. City officials say construction will continue with precautions in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. The city’s effort to make the “smart park” of the future will come with a total price tag of $100M. The playground is expected to be complete in December 2020.
3. Optima is debuting an enhanced virtual sales experience at 7180 Optima Kierland to accommodate prospective buyers in advance of the luxury residential community’s summer opening. The 12-story tower has topped off construction and just last month surpassed 65 percent sold.
4. Despite the economic downturn, work has continued throughout the revitalized Park Central project over the past few weeks, with several significant milestones achieved. Construction on the new Creighton University Health Sciences Campus is well underway, and the new 2,000-space parking structure on the southern portion of the property is nearing completion in the fall. Construction is completed on the second phase of work on what’s now known as the Burgbacher building and the 278-unit Millennium at Park Central multifamily project is now underway.
5. A future bridge and interchange at Fairway Drive on Interstate 10 in Avondale will be completed this spring. As part of the Arizona Department of Transportation’s $20.8M project to add the Fairway Drive interchange under the Regional Transportation Plan that Phoenix-area voters approved in 2004, crews recently poured the concrete deck for the Fairway Drive bridge over I-10. Work now is focused on adding safety barrier walls to the structure.
6. Built and designed under one roof by LGE Design Build & LGE Design Group, The Collab is now complete. The four-story building adds 40.6KSF of modern retail and office space to the vibrant Heritage district in downtown Gilbert.