Source: Queen Creek Independent
Developers are being sought to purchase six properties totaling 7.8 acres near Ellsworth Loop and Ocotillo roads that are owned by the Town of Queen Creek.
The town is seeking requests for proposals by 3 p.m. Dec. 10 at the Municipal Services Building.
The following are the key considerations that the town strongly recommends incorporating in the proposal:
- A phased approach or breakdown of purchase may be considered.
- The proposal and development should address the vision outlined in the recent Town Center Update Plan.
- The proposal and development should address the recently updated Downtown Core Design Guidelines.
- The development should include mixed-uses that are geared towards pedestrian-oriented development.
- The town would like to see designs that engage with surrounding developments and parcels.
Read more at Queen Creek Independent.