Boards & Commissions
1. Alana Porrazzo of Jennings Haug Cunningham has been elected by the Executive Council for the State Bar of Arizona’s Construction Law Section to serve as the Young Lawyer Division’s representative for the 2021/2022 term.
2. As part of a national expansion, residential real estate investment firm Renovo Financial will open an office in Phoenix. Regional Managing Director Brendan Ochinero will lead the Phoenix presence.
3. Real estate investment and development company Stream Realty Partners will open a new office in Phoenix. The company has chosen the former director of Savills’ Phoenix office, Tiffany Winne, to lead the new operation.
5. Joe Herzog has been promoted to Executive VP, Market Strategy at Shepley Bulfinch.
6. MC Companies has hired David Mannion as its Chief Operating Officer. As part of the executive team, Mannion will work toward the company’s goal of expanding its multifamily portfolio from 6,500 units to 25,000 units under ownership by 2029.
7. Landsea Homes announced John Rowland has been named VP of Construction for the Arizona division.
8. Todd Peters was recently hired by Clayco to serve as its VP, Industrial Business Unit.
9. MWG Structural Engineers recently announced the addition of Deann Gates as its Director of Business Development & Marketing, leading efforts in the Phoenix and Tucson offices.
10. ADM Group, Inc. recently announced two new hires. Dr. Giovanna Grijalva will serve as Client Relations Director to enhance the company’s presence in the Arizona K-12 market, and Macie Chavez has joined as Marketing Coordinator.
11. Achen-Gardner recently announced two new hires. Paul Ekstrom has joined as a Senior Estimator, and Lynne Stocker has signed on as a Project Manager.
12. Joe Bach has recently relocated to Phoenix to join the Arizona office of FCL Builders as a Project Manager.