Awards & Accolades
1. Craig Finfrock, CCIM, graduated in the 2020 Class of Jay W. Levine Leadership (JWL) Development Academy by the CCIM Institute. The graduation took place at the CCIM Midyear Governance Meetings, April 19th, 2021 in Scottsdale.
2. CDC Small Business Finance is the No. 1 U.S. Small Business Administration lender in Arizona among 7A and 504 firms after the fiscal year 2021 second quarter. The Arizona district office of CDC, which was named the state’s SBA 504 Lender of the Year for the third straight year in 2020, closed 55 loans totaling $49.67M.
3. Institutional Property Advisors, a division of Marcus & Millichap, announced that executive managing directors Steve Gebing and Cliff David earned multiple national firmwide and industry awards for achievements in their work assisting institutional and major private investors with the disposition of multifamily investment properties throughout Arizona. Their awards included being named Connect CRE Top Sales Brokers and CoStar Power Brokers. Gebing and David also earned the Circle of Excellence Award, and the Chairman’s Club Award. They were also IPA’s two top 2020 sales professionals in the United States.
4. AZ Big Media issued the Top 10 Land Brokerage Firms in Arizona based on public voting for the 2021 edition of Ranking Arizona. They are:
- Land Advisors Organization
- Colliers International
- SVN Desert Commercial Advisors
- Nathan & Associates
- NAI Horizon
- Commercial Properties Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield
- ORION Investment Real Estate
- The Land Agency
5. Camelot Homes is taking a giant leap into the single-family rental home market, working in partnership with Arcadia Communities to build single-family rental homes scattered throughout the Valley, with more than 300 lots in escrow.
6. Rod Miller has been promoted to Director of Preconstruction at Ryan Companies US, Inc. Miller possesses significant preconstruction expertise and has a broad base of industry experience. In addition to working in the field, he has been a preconstruction engineer and a project manager on a wide variety of projects.
7. Kelly Hyde has been promoted to Senior Program/Project Manager, Principal at Henderson Engineers. A lifelong sports enthusiast, Kelly serves as a principal and Henderson Engineers’ Phoenix sports practice leader. He has played a crucial role on numerous athletic venues, lending his expertise to create optimal experiences for fans, players, coaches, media, and staff members.
8. Suntec Concrete has hired economic development expert Will Novak as Director of Business Development. Novak brings a strong track record of success in the public sector and business attraction to Suntec. Novak’s role will be to build on and enhance Suntec’s relationships with its clients.