Awards & Accolades
1. Terracon Consulting, Inc. announced that Senior Staff Geologist Briana Li-Vidal, who has been with the firm for three years, earned the title of Registered Geologist (R.G.) and was honored with Terracon’s 2020 Emerging Leader Award for the Rocky Mountain Division.
Boards & Commissions
2. The Maricopa Economic Development Alliance recently went through a makeover in 2020, dubbed MEDA 2.0 and recently hired long-time board member Adam Saks as new executive director.
3. Land Advisors Organization announces the formation of its Land Conservation team, which specializes in facilitating real estate transactions that conserve important land and water resources, with an aim towards balancing the built and natural environments. Heather Reading is leading the new Land Conservation team with Pete Johnson, Large Land Advisor. They each bring more than 20 years of expertise in land and water conservation to the firm.
4. Clint Sundt will serve as the operations manager for Sundt Renewables, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sundt Construction that was launched last year to focus on utility-scale solar and energy storage projects across the United States. He will oversee construction operations for the subsidiary’s growing portfolio of renewable power projects across the country.
5. JE Dunn Construction announced the promotions of Cathy Hernandez and Philip Hensley at its Tempe office. Hernandez has been with JE Dunn for five years and was promoted to Senior Project Coordinator. She will lead the development of Southwest projects and will continue to progress the strategic vision, including the project’s scope, schedule and budget. Philip Hensley was promoted to Project Manager and will directly manage commercial construction projects from early development through project completion. He will coordinate all JE Dunn and trade partner project activities, beginning in preconstruction by leading collaborative efforts with the owner, architect, and key trade partners.
6. Lincoln Property Company (LPC) has promoted three within its Desert West development and leadership team: David Krumwiede, Nick Nudo and Justin Arnitz. In his new role as Senior Executive Vice President, Krumwiede will continue to direct LPC’s award-winning metro Phoenix presence while also advancing a strategic multi-market expansion of LPC Desert West across its region of Arizona, Nevada, Utah and New Mexico. Nudo has been promoted to Director of Real Estate, focusing on leasing for the firm’s Class A office and industrial space in the Desert West region. Arnitz, who advances from Real Estate Associate to Associate Director of Real Estate, focuses on LPC Desert West development and acquisitions, and collaborates with Nudo on property leasing efforts.
7. Sergio Yamada has joined RVi Planning + Landscape Architecture’s Tempe office as Project Director.
8. ORION Investment Real Estate continues its expansion with the addition of industry veteran and Industrial specialist, Jay Krew. Krew provides the marketplace with real estate investment services, including sale-leasebacks, traditional investment sales, owner/user sales, and leasing.