Chandler voters will see five questions as part of a bond request when ballots start arriving in their mailboxes this week.
The City has broken its $272.7M bond measure – its first in 14 years – into five separate components:
- Public works, streets and transit: $85.8M;
- Parks and recreation and community services: $73M;
- Police: $55.2M;
- Facilities: $33.6M, and
- Fire: $25.2M.
Major projects to be funded include:
- A.J. Chandler Park Improvements: $10.8M;
- Mesquite Groves Regional Park Phase 2: $19.6M;
- Two fire station projects: $15.7M;
- Police Forensic Services Facility: $38.7M;
- Kyrene Road Improvements: $5.2M, and
- Ray and Dobson Roads Intersection Improvements: $17.3M. (Source)