1. Townline Midtown Office, located at 2600 N. Central Ave. includes creating a unique lifestyle-focused office tower by re-envisioning and renovating the building lobby, common areas and landscape architecture in a style that’s modern, relevant, welcoming and timeless. parking garage. George Smith Partners expects to complete renovations in the fourth quarter of 2020.
2. Hines announced it will host a groundbreaking ceremony for its new 25-story, 379-unit luxury multifamily complex Adeline on January 14.
3. Arizona State University and the City of Mesa has broken ground on the ASU @ Mesa City Center development. The university will house its Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts at the downtown Mesa center. The building is scheduled to be open in 2022.
4. Despite a three-month delay, construction for a new $15M passenger terminal at Prescott Regional Airport is underway after local, state and federal officials conducted a groundbreaking ceremony Tuesday afternoon, Jan. 7, at Ernest A. Love Field. The terminal, being constructed by Willmeng Construction and Fann Contracting, is expected to be finished in the spring of 2021.
5. The Petrified Forest National Park is beginning a four month, two phase construction project that plans to rehabilitate aging roads and bridges in the park. The first phase will be completed by March 2020.
6. My Sister’s Attic is hosting a grand opening on January 11, the 15.5KSF retail store will soon have a brand new and bigger location to enjoy, located off Ray Rd. and the Loop 101.
7. Payson’s Powell Place, an Enlivant community, announced the completion of its facility renovation at 806 W. Longhorn Road. A ribbon-cutting ceremony with the Rim Country Regional Chamber of Commerce kicked off the facility’s renovation celebration.