1. SkyBridge Arizona and leading general contractor Graycor Construction Company broke ground on the first two buildings at SkyBridge Arizona. Architectural firm ADM Group and engineering firm HilgartWilson will serve as Graycor’s design-build partners for SkyBridge. At build out, SkyBridge is slated to include 2MSF of warehouse space, 200KSF of office space, 1.7MSF of light industrial, flex and cargo operations and 100KSF of retail and restaurant space.
2. McShane Construction Company has begun construction on Soltra at SanTan Village, a new four-story, 380-unit luxury multifamily development in Gilbert, for Leon Capital Group. Todd & Associates is the architect. Completion of Soltra at SanTan Village is slated for September 2021.
3. HonorHealth celebrated the groundbreaking of its new, state-of-the-art Neuroscience Institute in Scottsdale. The $44M, 120KSF facility will be part of the HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center campus and is expected to open in the spring of 2021.
4. Western States General Contracting announced the near completion of the new, state-of-the-art, $13M, 56.1KSF, two-story Mark Kia at the Scottsdale Auto Show at Salt River development. This is the third car dealership in the Scottsdale-based contractor’s automotive project portfolio and is expected to be completed this December.
5. NOVO Development has completed development of a new residence hall and student union facility at Ottawa University’s OUAZ campus at 14360 W. Tierra Buena Lane, Surprise. The four-story residence hall contains 76KSF of dormitory rooms with 308 beds. Wespac Construction was the general contractor.
6. Layton Construction recently teamed up with Valley of the Sun United Way, Commercial Interior Design Association (IIDA) Connect 4, and other businesses and community leaders to transform a vacant office building into the new home of the Seewa Tomteme Outreach Center. October 19th marked the project’s completion with a ribbon cutting featuring speakers from the community as well as a lunch and an open house for the public to explore the new spaces.
7. A ribbon-cutting ceremony and numerous free activities will take place at 4p.m.-8 p.m. Saturday, November 9th, to celebrate the opening of the third phase of Eastmark Great Park, 5100 S. Eastmark Parkway, Mesa.