By Society of American Military Engineers Phoenix Post
The Society of American Military Engineers Phoenix Post will host an exciting (in person or virtual) Small Business Outreach Event Featuring the Luke AFB Horizons Annual Presentation on Thursday, August 26th from 10am – 1pm at the Hilton Garden Inn, Avondale.
In addition to the highly anticipated annual LAFB Horizons Presentation, the USACE LA District, Veterans Administration and Davis-Monthan Air Force Base will join the association to give briefings on upcoming opportunities and the visions.
The Post looks forward to our economy getting back on track and our members and guests learning about government opportunities in the pipeline.
- Luke Air Force Base, 56th Fighter Wing CONS/CC, 56th Fighter Wing CONS/CE
- Lt Col Elizabeth Romero, Commander, 56th Contracting Squadron
- Lt Col Jeremy Kinne, Commander, 56th Civil Engineer Squadron
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base 355th Fighter Wing
- Major Brandon Reeves, Commander, 355th Contracting Squadron
- Lt Col Rachel Hamlyn, Commander, 355th Civil Engineer Squadron (invited)
- Nicholas Germanos, Deputy Base Civil Engineer
- US Department of Veterans Administration – Network Contracting Office 22 Gilbert
- Sabrina Smith, Regional Director NCO 22
- Lizette Fernandez, Construction Branch Chief
- US Army Corps of Engineers, LA District
- Rich Fontanilla, Area Engineer, Arizona-Nevada Area Office
- Eric Ravelli, MSM Deputy, Office of Small Business Programs. (Source)