President & Founder
1. I went to Cal Poly Pomona, I have a degree in Construction Engineering.
2. I am the youngest of six kids – there’s only one boy in there!
3. I have two dogs named Molly and Ollie.
4. I lived in Monterey, CA until I was 10. My favorite memories about that place are climbing all over the Blue Whale statue they had right outside the city library and daydreaming out my school window because I could see the whole Monterey Bay from the spot.
5. Contrary to everything my parents told me growing up, the DNA kit I took says I’m nordic – from Sweden and Denmark, not Austrian.
6. I love my work ethic. I outwork any problem I’m faced with.
7. I cannot whistle.
8. I crashed my first car when I was three. My mom left me in the parked car for a minute and when she came back out, I had put the car into neutral and it rolled down the driveway into the neighbor’s brick wall across the street.
9. I love Arizona for the weather, the restaurants, the hiking, and the people.
10. Some of my favorite things include reading, shopping, and cooking.
Copyright © 2020 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes