Awards & Accolades
1. The Chandler Chamber of Commerce has named Achen-Gardner Construction one of the Top 100 Chandler Based Companies.
2. Tricon Residential has announced an update to its Build-to-Rent community pipeline. Projects include more than 3,000 planned units in 23 communities, including developments in Phoenix, Texas, California, Florida, and Nevada. The entire pipeline is expected to deliver before year-end 2024.
3. Tempe is dedicating 15 apartments and single-family homes for permanently affordable rental housing, bolstering the city’s goal to increase affordable and workforce housing through the Hometown for All initiative. This action brings the total number of permanently affordable units in Tempe to 100.
4. The Anthem Community Council has announced the hiring of Aaron Baker to serve as the master-planned community’s new executive director.
5. Clayco has hired 20-year industry veteran Trevor Brown to serve as its director of preconstruction.
6. Achen-Gardner announced the addition of Mark Monroe as project executive.
7. Sundt Construction, Inc. has hired Dan Bowerman and Don Pavoggi as preconstruction project managers and Anthony DeVito and Shane Eberspacher as senior estimators in its Transportation Group.
8. Jacey Sutton has joined KBE Building Corporation as the firm’s business development manager.
9. Tammy Overgaard has joined TPAC as a business development representative.