Awards & Accolades
1. Henderson Engineers Senior Plumbing Designer John Gregory was recognized as the PM Engineer Magazine Plumbing Engineer of the Year.
2. Phoenix investment group True North Cos., developer for the former Chinese Cultural Center, Phoenix, has changed its name to Outlier LLC.
3. Green building materials manufacturer and developer Rechsand announced it will locate a manufacturing facility in Yuma. The new, state-of-the-art plant will house the production, development and distribution of next-generation engineered sand products, and create jobs for more than 110 people in this innovative industry.
4. Goodmans Interior Structures, a Phoenix-based office furniture and prefabricated interior construction firm, is marking their 65th year in business by celebrating the good work of Arizona nonprofit leaders and volunteers. Goodmans calls them DoGooders.
5. The City of Avondale has named Jodie Novak as its new assistant director of development and engineering services. Novak began working with Avondale in June 2018, serving as planning manager.
6. Ted Luther has recently joined Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc., as the principal – Civil Engineering. Ted brings to CEC Phoenix more than 32 years’ experience in land development engineering, planning, construction document design and implementation, and construction administration.
7. RED Development announced the hiring of Ryan O’Connor for director of leasing where he will manage office leasing for RED’s award-winning developments.