1. The David R. Sellers Foundation, named for the founder of LGE Design Build, has contributed $42,250 to the Saving Amy Foundation during the month-long campaign “Changing Lives in 30 Days.” The Foundation raised $22,250. LGE Design Build contributed $10K and local investment and real estate development firm Creation, contributed $10K.
2. Factory-built home manufacturer Cavco Industries Inc. introduced a brand refresh earlier this month, unveiling a new logo and color palette.
3. Consulting firm Earthworks Environmental recently celebrated its 7th year anniversary. The company now has 54 employees nationwide and has performed work in 17 states, consulting on more than 1,100 permits.
4. Phoenix City Manager Ed Zuercher has named Assistant Public Works Director Joe Giudice as the new Director of the Public Works Department.
5. Shepley Bulfinch has appointed long-time principal and design leader Angela Watson, FAIA, as president and CEO. Watson is based out of the Phoenix office.
6. Architectural and Planning firm SWABACK has promoted Kit Gallup to Associate.
7. Arrington Watkins Architects has invited four employees to become Associates, Sheila Smith joined the firm in 2006; Lyle Huber joined in 2009; Monika Ibarrola joined in 2008, and William Bruce joined in 2014.
8. John Mocarski has been promoted to Project Executive at LGE Design Build.
9. LGE Design Build has appointed Izabela Castillo as Business Development Manager.
10. FCL Builders has hired Chris Pettita as a Project Manager in the Arizona office.
11. Phoenix West Commercial has added to its West Valley staff by adding Gavin Cooper as a Sales Associate and Danielle Jurgens as Transaction Coordinator/Executive Assistant.
12. Amity Dalton has been hired as Asset Director, and Bertha Soto has been hired as Senior Asset Director at MEB Management Services.
13. Clayco recently welcomed Mark Smith as its new VP in the Industrial Business Unit.
14. TEPCON Construction has hired Michael Kavathas as VP of New Construction & Tenant Improvements.
15. Agate Construction announced the new hiring of Project Manager David Hutchinson in its Scottsdale office.
16. NAI Horizon’s Tucson office has hired Kyle Kilgore to bolster and support its office and medical real estate services in southern Arizona.
17. Ralph Lemons has joined W.E. O’Neil Construction as Project Superintendent.
18. RYTAN Construction has hired Robert Dilzer as VP of Operations.
19. Dr. Vivien Lattibeaudiere has announced she will retire from her leadership position with ADOT’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise program.