Awards & Accolades
1. The Phoenix Journal recently published their Top 40 Under 40 for 2021. The Commercial Real Estate and Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industry honorees are:
- Amanda Elliott – Redevelopment Program Manager for Town of Gilbert
- Chris Hanson – Founder of Hanson Capital Group
- Kris Pugsley – Senior Director, Marketing & Communications for ON Semiconductor
- Tiffany Sharp – Owner of Sharp Construction LLC
- Michael Stafford – CFO for LGE Design Build
Boards & Commissions
2. The Pinal County Board of Supervisors on August 4th passed a resolution recognizing Gold Canyon Community Inc. as a valuable partner for enhancing community outreach and receiving community input on projects and issues affecting the Gold Canyon area and its residents.
3. As it celebrates its 15th anniversary, triARC boasts almost 1,200 projects and more than 2,000 space plans. TriARC specializes in healthcare and medical; multi-family and senior living; office and industrial; and restaurants and retail. For 15 years the triARC team has embraced the ability to build relationships first, which cultivates interactions and projects with which it is involved.
4. OneSource Flooring & Interiors recently promoted Mazeratie Sweet to the role of President. In her new role, Mazeratie will oversee OneSource’s continued expansion in the Phoenix-Metro market with an emphasis on strategic planning, inclusivity, customer service, strengthening ties within the local business community and deeper involvement with a number of philanthropic endeavors.
5. SWABACK has promoted Chris McKibben and Bryan Woodruff to Design Partner. An important member of SWABACK for a decade now, McKibben provides design services for a wide range of projects including municipalities, mixed-use developments, and large-scale master plans. Woodruff is a licensed Architect with a Master of Architecture from ASU and over 24 years of experience as a project manager on some of SWABACK’s largest architectural projects.
6. ZOM Living promoted Nick Rahman to Senior Development Manager of the Phoenix market. Rahman will be responsible for pursuing and implementing ZOM’s multifamily development projects in Arizona and brings more than 12 years of experience in debt and equity financing, investment management and development to his new role.
7. Michael Root, Project Manager, has been promoted to an associate position at Dekker/Perich/Sabatini. Root has worked in the A/E/C industry for approximately 20 years. His work type has ranged from simple tenant improvements, educational K-12, light commercial, municipal, building weatherization and reroofs.
8. BEX is excited to announce the newest addi on to our team! Beth Beeson recently joined as Events & Marke ng Coordinator where she will help coordinate and execute BEX’s large conferences, smaller events and day-to-day marke ng ac vi es. Beeson comes to BEX as a United States Marine and with a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship from The American Military University in Charles Town, WV. She has more that ve year of experience in Marke ng and Event coordina on. In her free me, Beth enjoys staying ac ve by strength training at the gym, hiking, or going swimming whenever possible.
9. INSURICA Southwest announced Robert McKnight as the newest member of their team as Producer. McKnight worked as a Client Executive for many brokerages and risk management organizations in Phoenix for the past six years.
10. Zoned Properties hired Patrick Moroney as Director of Real Estate. Moroney will lead transactional client accounts for Zoned Properties Brokerage, LLC, which operates as the brokerage division of Zoned Properties, Inc. Moroney has extensive brokerage experience in the regulated cannabis space having successfully completed complex projects across multiple states with prior roles at Kidder-Mathews, Cushman & Wakefield, and Colliers International.