Awards & Accolades
1. Mark Taylor, Senior Vice President of WestLand Resources, Inc., received AZ Water’s Engineer of the Year. The award recognizes individuals that have gone above and beyond in the water industry.
2. ENR Southwest Top Design Firms 2020:
- Burns & McDonnell
- WSP USA
- Carollo Engineers
- Bohannan Huston Inc.
- EPS Group Inc.
- Dekker/Perich/Sabatini LTD.
- Terracon Consultants Inc.
- Wilson & Co., Engineers & Architects
- Atkins, Member of the SNC-Lavalin Group
- Souder, Miller & Associates
- Gannett Fleming
- SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Atwell LLC
- Stanley Consultants
For a complete list click here.
3. Phoenix Business Journal: 40 under 40 2020:
- Vanessa Williams; Director of Business and Market Research, Colliers International
- Carrie Masters; Chief Operating Officer, LGE Design Build
- Steve Larson; Managing Director, JLL
- Jamison Manwaring; Co-Founder and CEO, Neighborhood Ventures
Boards & Commissions
4. Sunbelt Holdings Chairman and CEO John Graham has been appointed to FirstBank’s Board of Directors. Graham, who has an extensive background in asset management, development, and real estate investment, has held positions in executive leadership at Sunbelt Holdings since 1990.
5. FPS Civil, LLC has received the Gold Safety Award. This award is presented to companies that register a safety score between 85 percent – 95 percent in the Safety Assessment Program administered by ConstructSecure.
6. VanTrust Real Estate announced the promotion of Keith Earnest to Executive Vice President of National Accounts. Previously leading the Southwest Regional Office of VanTrust. Earnest joined the firm in 2014, bringing his expertise in all phases of real estate development to the Arizona, Nevada and California markets.
7. MFRG-ICON Construction recently promoted Chief Operating Officer Bradley Wright to president after he led the general contracting firm to expand its presence into four additional markets across the nation.
8. Edward Junod, P.E. has joined WestLand Resources.