1. Just in time for the new school year, Western Wealth Capital gave out 3,500 backpacks on July 16, including 2,095 in the Greater Phoenix area alone. 25 communities in the Valley participated in Western Wealth Capital’s Fourth Annual We’ve Got Your Back event.
Awards & Accolades
2. The Top 10 commercial real estate developers in Arizona, based on public voting for the 2019 edition of Ranking Arizona, are:
- Ryan Companies US
- LGE Design Build
- Deco Communities
- ViaWest Group
- Lincoln Property Company
- Barclay Group
3. Former Peoria Mayors John Keegan and Bob Barrett were recently honored at a city council meeting for their water practices. Peoria now has a 5.5-year supply of long-term water storage credits that makes up a robust and resilient water supply.
4. Phoenix general contractor LGE Design Build has moved into its new headquarters building and is adding new services to its repertoire. The firm launched its new residential company, LGE Residential Design Build, and has also launched a development arm.
5. A.R. Mays Construction has hired Brooks Ravenscroft and David Wilson as project superintendents where they will be responsible for overseeing subcontractor activity and safety in the field.