1. Shephard-Wesnitzer, Inc. is a full-service civil engineering and surveying firm celebrating three decades of “engineering an environment of excellence” in northern Arizona. Founded in Sedona in 1990, SWI has since grown to 28 employees with additional offices in Flagstaff, Prescott and Cottonwood. SWI is grateful to have served public, private and tribal clients on thousands of projects over 30 years.
2. Rebecca Fuentes, SPHR, a 17-year veteran of Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR, was named Director of Operations. Most recently serving as Director of Human Resources, Fuente’s growth, value, and contributions were recognized by the employee-owned Tucson company’s shareholders.
3. Terracon announced that Jennifer Tran, P.E., has been promoted to Senior Associate. Tran has been with Terracon for 14 years and has served as office lead for the Terracon Avondale office since 2018. She also trains and mentors colleagues and reviews their work.
4. Francesca Martin joined the Arizona Department of Transportation’s Business Engagement Compliance Office as the new DBE Supportive Services Program Manager.
5. Adolfson & Peterson Construction welcomed Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Marc Timberman. Timberman joins the AP Executive Team with 22+ years of experience in financial leadership roles.
6. Aaron Rocha joined Cushman & Wakefield as a Director of Tenant Advisory Services with the Downey Tenant Advisory team. In his new role he will focus on new business development and help tenants in the commercial office market with lease negotiations, strategic planning and site selection.
7. EAPC Architects Engineers welcomed Eli Valdez as an Electrical Engineer to its Phoenix office. He brings 25-plus years of engineering design experience to his new role and will provide dedicated engineering expertise and local knowledge of the southwest region to the firm’s growing practice in Arizona.
8. Last month, SVN Desert Commercial Advisors welcomed Ryan Johnson and Michael Tarantino as their two new Associate Advisors.