Awards & Accolades
1. Ranking Arizona published the Top 10 Construction Companies in Arizona. They are:
- Haydon Building Corp
- Hunter Contracting Co
- Ace Asphalt of Arizona
- Regional Pavement Maintenance
- Granite Construction Company
- DPR Construction
- Buesing Corporation
- Sunland Asphalt & Construction
- Achen-Gardner Construction
- Hensel Phelps
2. Mike Gallegos, a CRE coach & trainer for several national commercial brokerage firms, and the Managing Director at SVN Desert Commercial Advisors, was one of more than a dozen commercial real estate professionals named to the elite 2020 Best Bosses list of recipients.
3. Haydon Building Corp is proud to announce its Certification from HealthyVerify, the country’s only medically-based, scientific and professional independent certification program helping to minimize the risk of disease. Haydon is the first and only general contractor to achieve this certification in the United States.
4. Two Phoenix real estate development veterans, Steve Backman and Tracy Hammer, formed a new company called BH DevCo., that will specialize in build-to-suit projects for e-commerce, distribution and fulfillment. Both founders previously worked for VanTrust in Phoenix.
5. Marcus Myers has joined Stantec as the Director of Commissioning and Energy Services for the Western U.S. Myers is based in Stantec’s Chandler, Arizona, office where he will lead the project management, business development, and integration of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering services, and projects focused on envelope design, enclosure commissioning, and energy.
6. FCI Constructors announced the addition of Kevin Wang as Pre-Construction Manager/Estimator in the Phoenix office. Wang has 12 years of experience in the industry.
7. NAI Horizon continues to grow its property management division with the hiring of Monee Neville. Neville will support the daily operations of the property management team by performing administrative tasks and handling tenant relations. She will also be responsible for inspecting property conditions and coordinating maintenance work.
8. Kensington Vanguard National Land Services is expanding into Arizona and has hired Carol Rieger as Vice President and Senior Commercial Escrow Officer and Nicole Marucci as Vice President of Business Development & Underwriting Counsel.