Awards & Accolades
1. Taylor Morrison has earned a coveted spot on the Fortune 500. Taylor Morrison climbed 115 spots from its 2020 position to No. 452 and is one of 39 newcomers to this year’s list. Taylor Morrison’s debut on the Fortune 500 represents the culmination of a multi-year strategy to build a best-in-class organization focused on maximizing shareholder value while creating a reputation of quality construction and holdings, with an unparalleled customer experience.
2. Mosaic and its building partner Mandalay Homes have hit a new milestone, with the construction of more than 315 homes for Arizona families. Over the last 12 months, Mosaic has quadrupled in size to a team of 130, fueled largely by a $14.5M Series A investment round led by venture capital firm, Andreessen Horowitz. So far the company estimates that it has increased throughout in the construction process for its partners by as much as 30 percent, made possible by a focus on working with homebuilding industry veterans to improve and standardize construction processes, not the product.
3. Rural Electric, Inc. announced the promotion of John Colonna to the Vice President of Operations role. Colonna joined Rural Electric 10 years ago and through his strong mentoring and dedication, he has successfully added industrial and mining work to the company’s portfolio. He has steadily progressed through the company as a project engineer, superintendent, project manager and most recently the division manager.
4. Rural Electric, Inc. announced the promotion of Jason Knez to the Industrial Division Manager role. Since joining the team more than 12 years ago, Knez has progressed through the company as a welder, panel builder, apprentice, electrician, superintendent, project engineer, and most recently project manager.
7. PK Associates Consulting Structural Engineers announces the transition of Celine White and Arjun Bhindora from Technical Design Interns to full-time Structural Designers. White has an M.S. in Civil Engineering from Arizona State University and has been with PKA for two and a half years. Bhindora has an M.S. in Structural Engineering from Arizona State University and has worked at PKA for one year.
8. Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate hired Kody Miller as the firm’s new chief operating officer as it looks to grow its revenue threefold in the next five years. As COO, Miller will develop business plans and strategy with the firm’s leadership and lead recruiting efforts, manage operations and oversee special projects.
9. Mike Jackson recently joined Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. as Principal, Civil Engineering. Jackson has more than 23 years of civil engineering and site design experience. A LEED AP and licensed Professional Engineer in Arizona, Colorado and Washington, Jackson’s experience includes team leadership, project management, owner representation, site development, drainage design, and civil infrastructure design in the private and public sectors.
10. PK Associates Consulting Structural Engineers welcomes Marco Lastra as a new Structural Designer. Lastra has a B.S. in Civil Engineering from University of Arizona. Some of his projects include the HonorHealth Outpatient Medical Center – Shea, and the Nikola Motor Co. R&D Facility.
11. Kelly Royle has recently joined JLL as a Brokerage Associate, working with the Industrial Team of Tony Lydon, Marc Hertzberg, Riley Gilbert and John Lydon.