1. During its current round of giving, the Sundt Foundation awarded $66,500 in grants to 15 Phoenix-area nonprofits. The Sundt Foundation awards quarterly grants to local Phoenix charities that support disadvantaged children and families. Nonprofits are selected through an application process and reviewed by a committee of local Sundt employee-owners.
Awards & Accolades
2. Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business once again recognized Withey Morris PLC among the best firms in Arizona, earning the highest ranking – Band 1 – in Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use practices. William F. Allison, Jason Morris and Michael B. Withey were also among the top lawyers in Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use practices.
3. Canyon State Electric is now offering a sustainable and eco-friendly energy option through its new Solar Rental service. These trailer-mounted solar-powered generators can provide a cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to meet the needs of construction sites, vendor trailers, vaccine sites, events and more. CSE focuses on commercial electrical contracting services including CSE Technologies, CSE Services, Super Electric and now, CSE Solar Rentals.
4. PK Associates Consulting Structural Engineers congratulates Tyler Koehler, Dane Henry, Arthur Adams and Armando Aguirre on their recent promotions to Associate. Koehler has been with PKA for seven years. He is currently working on the Adeline at the Collier Center in Downtown Phoenix and is also involved in the Mayo Clinic West Expansion. Henry has been working at PKA for five years and has worked on a variety of projects for PKA, including the Watermark Tempe and the Phoenix Suns Training Facility. Adams has been with PKA for four years and has been involved in many projects, including the Mirabella at ASU and the Standard in Austin. Aguirre is in his third year with PKA. Some of his projects include the Northeast Ambulatory Care Clinic and the Banner Desert Medical Center Tower Expansion.
5. Citywide Commercial has hired Chad Neppl as Senior Vice President, continuing to expand Citywide’s market footprint with senior-level expertise in all industrial product types and across the metro’s numerous submarkets. Neppl previously served as Senior Vice President at CRESA.
6. Ryan Companies US, Inc. announced the hiring of Mark Sims as Vice President of Real Estate Development. Sims started his role in early April and will focus on industrial and office build-to-suit development projects. With 30 years of industry experience, Sims joins Ryan to expand the company’s Phoenix footprint and work closely with build-to-suit teams on development opportunities in the Western U.S.
7. NAI Horizon announced it has hired marketing and design expert Meg Zemlicka as its new Marketing Manager. Zemlicka will be responsible for all marketing collateral that aligns with NAI’s branding initiatives for the firm’s agents. She joins NAI Horizon after spending two years as Marketing Coordinator and Director of Marketing and Member Services for the Arizona Association of Economic Development (AAED).
8. NAI Horizon has expanded its Phoenix office with the hiring of Cole Neville and Sabrina Drummond. Neville joins NAI Horizon as an agent and will assist the ISG team of Lane Neville and Logan Crum, focusing on investment sales of multi-tenant office and retail properties. Drummond joins NAI Horizon as marketing coordinator and will play an active role in the office’s marketing efforts, graphic design and social media management.