Awards & Accolades
1. Winslow+Partners received an award for achieving Green Business Platinum level. The City of Phoenix offers a Green Business Leader Program, which is a voluntary sustainability certification for local businesses to receive recognition for waste diversion, water conservation, energy efficiency, transportation, and sustainability awareness. Before the project, Winslow+Partners had multiple sustainability programs, with a score of 25 points in the Phoenix Green Business Leader Program. By April 2019, the firm achieved 51 points, earning Platinum certification.
Boards & Commissions
2. Keith Woods, president of KB Woods Public Relations, won a contested race for SRP’s Board of Directors as chairman of the Power Committee. The SRP Elections were held on Tuesday, April 7th, 2020. Woods received more than 83 percent of the shareholder votes in that race.
3. With winds of uncertainty blowing in the Valley’s commercial real estate community, NAI Horizon, with a healthy financial future, plans to maintain its staffing and focus on recruiting additional agents to strengthen its team.
4. United Right-Of-Way, a Phoenix company that provides landscape safety services along highways and railroads and at municipal and industrial sites in five states, plans to expand its footprint and hiring after sealing an investment deal with Scottsdale private equity firm, Montage Partners. The company expects to increase its workforce by about 20-30 people during the next six months.
5. Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. (Wood) announced Rod Penniman, PE has joined their Phoenix, Arizona Transportation Group as senior project manager. Penniman has 35 years of experience focused on transportation projects and is a registered engineer in Arizona, New York and Pennsylvania.
6. Savills appointed David Kollar as senior project manager in its Phoenix office, extending the firm’s capabilities in the growing region. Kollar brings over eight years of experience to the role, providing a range of services including site selection, project development, and tenant improvement and build-to-suit construction projects. He joins Savills from JLL where he was project manager.
Awards & Accolades