Awards & Accolades
1. AZ Business Magazine published the 10 Young Business Leaders to Watch in 2021. The CRE leaders on this list include:
- Adam Finkel, Principal; Tower Capital
- Lindsay Mollenberndt, Chief Business Development and Marketing Officer; Fennemore
- Kevin Walsh, Partner; Quarles & Brady
2. Phoenix-based Shelton Residential has been acquired by Houston-based Asset Living. Asset Living will add Shelton’s 400 employees and more than 17,000 apartment units Shelton has under management in Arizona, Texas, Colorado and New Mexico.
3. HomeServe USA, a leading provider of service plans, repair, and installation services for the home, announced the acquisition of Canyon State Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing (Canyon State). Serving customers in and around Sun City and Sun City West, the A+ Better Business Bureau rated Canyon State marks HomeServe’s fourth HVAC company acquisition in the greater Phoenix area in less than a year.
4. RLB (Rider Levett Bucknall) announced the promotion of Marci Utakis PBD, AZED Pro, Business Development Professional, to the position of Associate within the firm’s North American practice.
5. Creation has hired Josh Zemon as its managing principal. Zemon will oversee all aspects of Creation’s real estate business alongside founding members David Sellers and Bob Agahi and including acquisitions, entitlement, development, construction, asset management, and capital raising.
6. Kirk McClure recently joined JE Dunn Construction, bringing nearly 20 years of business development & client relationship management experience. As the Senior Client Solutions Manager for the Southwest division, McClure will lead strategic engagement efforts and continue to build strong relationships in the Arizona market.
7. Dave Headstream and Jason Hyams have joined Insight Land & Investments specializing in land sales of all types as well as urban infill redevelopment parcels.
8. George Seevers has joined the leadership team of Thomas Title & Escrow as Senior Vice President-Commercial Sales Manager. He is responsible for leading the sales team to achieve long term growth and help enhance local and national partnerships.
9. Thomas Title & Escrow announced Kristin Guadagno has joined the leadership team as Escrow Operations Manager, Sr. Commercial Escrow Officer and Vice President. She is responsible for leading the talented and skilled team of escrow professionals to enhance the local and national operations.