1. Nearly 200 companies contributed $46K worth of toys to serve 700 children as part of the Arizona Builders Alliance holiday toy drive.
Awards & Accolades
2. AZRE has named 10 Millennial Leaders in Commercial Real Estate for their impacts on the local industry. They are: Jenna Borcherding, JLL; Ron Gonski, Fennemore Craig; Gabe Ortega, NAI Horizon; Chandra Reilly, Sundt Construction; Casey Treadwell, Vintage Partners; Cooper Fratt, CBRE; Rusty Kennedy, CBRE; Evan Koplan, CBRE; Jackie Orcutt, CBRE; Serena Wedlich, CBRE.
3. SVN, Desert Commercial Advisors was recently selected as a Top 10+ CRE Blogs of 2016 recipient In “V.I.P. Bloggers/Special Mentions” for its discussion of most-done deals at its Phoenix brokerage.
4. First PlaceAZ has elected Bo Calbert, the recently retired president of McCarthy Building Companies’ Southwest Division, to serve on its Board of Directors.
5. CBRE has promoted Jesse Blum, an advisory and transaction professional at its Tucson office, to senior associate.
6. Tania Gonzalez has been promoted to National Events Client Relations point of contact at Commercial Janitorial.
7. Perkins Coie LLP has promoted Lindsay A. Jewell to partner.
8. Fennemore Craig has appointed partner Dawn Meidinger as its new Practice Group Chair for the natural resources, energy and environmental law practice group, and also named Greg Adams as an associate.
9. Concord General Contracting, Inc. has announced three promotions. Grenee Celuch of the Mesa office and JV Nyman from the Tucson office have both been chosen as vice presidents. Both have been with the company for 10 years. Patty Lugo of the Mesa office has been promoted to project coordinator.
10. United Rentals has promoted Albert Hernandez to the position of Manager in Training.
11. American Traffic Solutions has hired Bobby Neil as its new Senior Vice President.
13. Sierra Baird has joined W.E. O’Neil Construction Company as a Project Engineer.
14. Brad Miner has been hired by HFF as a Director focusing on debt and quality placement transactions.