1. Valley Partnership announced the 33rd Community Project raised $60K benefitting The Salvation Army Tempe.
2. The Arizona Builders Alliance’s 12th Annual Toy Drive provided toys for more than 1,800 children served by five different institutions over the Holiday season.
Boards & Commissions
3. Arizona Multihousing Association has announced the election of its 2022 officers and board members.
AMA’s 2022 Board Chair is Scott Hines, PEM Real Estate Group. Joining him on the board leadership team are Linda Coburn, vice chair, NexMetro Development; Tina Schreiber, treasurer, Greystar Real Estate Partners; Lisa Rosenfeld, secretary, HSL Asset Management; Reid Butler, immediate past chair, Butler Housing Company; and Michelle Howland, Industry Partners executive, Blue Steel Security Services.
Board members for 2022 are:
- Flor Aparicio, Chamberlain + Associates;
- Elizabeth Beaulieu, Quarterpenny Management;
- Krisanne Beckstead, Picerne Real Estate Group;
- Ann Boosma, MEB Management Services;
- Dahnn Brown, Camden Property Trust;
- Luz Bruscini, MEB Management Services;
- John Carlson, Mark-Taylor Residential;
- Bry Carter, The Phoenix Staffing;
- Ann Diaz, AZ 1st Realty Management LLC;
- Anna DiSabato, Dunlap & Magee;
- Kohl Eisenhour, Avenue 5 Residential;
- Kimberly Fitch, Nicolosi & Fitch, Inc.;
- Tim Furnas, Avalanche Security Services;
- Adam Greco, Burns Pest Elimination;
- Kristin Heiple, Baron Property Services;
- Robert Hicks, Portico;
- Stacey Hogue, Greystar Real Estate Partners;
- Khara House, Bella Investment Group;
- Kelly Johnson, MC Companies;
- David Kotin, Kay-Kay Realty;
- Jim Kowalski, Kowalski Construction;
- Sharon Kuhlman, Shelton Residential/Asset;
- Dustin Lacey, Mark-Taylor;
- Sara Luster, Gorman & Company;
- Pam McCarthy, Fairfield Residential;
- Kaitlyn Miller, Western Wealth Management;
- Omar Mireles, HSL Asset Management;
- April Morris, Cox Communications;
- Gloria Munoz, Maricopa County Housing;
- Lisa Osborn-Warne, Priderock Capital Partners;
- Kim Pacheco, Scotia Group Management;
- Brandi Reynolds, RENCO Roofing;
- Stacey Searl, Weidner;
- Crystal Sevilla, Weidner;
- Christine Shipley, Dunlap & Magee;
- Michelle Sinclair, Evergreen Devco, Inc.;
- Justin Steltenpohl, P.B. Bell Companies;
- Greg Stobart, MG Properties;
- Dallin Tippets, Rainforest Plumbing & Air;
- Kris Tomlinson, Pinnacle/Cushman & Wakefield;
- David Vanek, Greystar Real Estate Partners;
- Luis Verger, Shelton Residential/Asset;
- Christopher Walker, Law Offices of Scott Clark;
- Debbie Willis, P.B. Bell;
- Nicole Wray, Greystar Real Estate Partners, and
- Mark Zinman, Zona Law Group.
4. Home technology company SmartRent has acquired iQuue LLC, a smart apartment technology provider based in Florida. No terms were disclosed.
5. Cannon & Wendt Electric Co. announced the promotion of six leadership team members at the firm. The members and their new titles are:
- Sterling Woods, Field Operations Leader and Senior VP;
- David Goris, Senior VP and Chief Financial Advisor;
- Bryce Godard, VP of Preconstruction & Design;
- Chuck Celaya, VP of Construction Services;
- Sean Goneau, VP of Service & TEGG, and
- Joe Aikens, VP of Technologies.
6. Glendale has hired Shahid Abbas as its new Transportation Director. Abbas will begin filling the role next month.
7. Comunale Properties has expanded its dedicated investments team with the addition of Clint Jenkins as Senior VP of Investments and Charlie Wigdale as Senior Associate.
8. Rachel Pratt has joined the Hensel Phelps project development and marketing team in Phoenix as a Proposal Lead.
9. Speedie & Associates, Inc. has expanded its geotechnical team with the hiring of Todd Hanke as Senior Geotechnical Project Manager.
10. Timothy Donhauser has joined multifamily housing development and management firm P.B. Bell as a new Pre-construction Director.