The FY2020-2021 CIP Special Report is Available!
This is the 8th year AZBEX has tracked CIPs.
AZBEX staff starts tracking CIPs in the draft stages in March, publishing articles about major programs as they move through the approval process.
This year, we’ve not only picked up major projects from the planning documents of more than 25 agencies, but we’ve included the department contacts. Additionally, the CIP “books” are highlighted and saved for your researching pleasure.
In addition to the print copy of the report, we include digital copies of our project spreadsheet with additional notes and details, as well as the highlighted CIP “Books” from each agency covered in our report.
$299 - Order FY20-21 CIP Special Report Today!
The Cip Special Report is a collection of top projects from 25-30 public entities’ Capital Improvement Plans (CIPs) in Arizona with contact info for department heads and contracted design firms & prime contractors on each project.
- The CIP Special report Book (Hard Copy)
- One thumb drive with all the digital files including highlighted top projects from each agency’s CIP and the excel spreadsheet will all the project information
- Department head contact information & contracted design firms and prime contractors on each project
- Any design/planning/contractor interested in public projects
- Business development staff
- Senior management/long-term planning officers
Why rely on AZBEX?
- Extensive project tracking experience
- Dedicated, AZ-Local research staff
- Dozens of entities and hundreds of projects in one convenient, attractive publication