1. Evergreen Devco, Inc. recently broke ground on its 258-unit multifamily development Parc Tolleson, a nearly 9.5-acre component of the Plaza 1 mixed-use center at 89th Avenue and McDowell Road in Tolleson.
2. Owner Charles Eckert, Jr. and his Red Hawk Development Corporation broke ground on the 48KSF Red Hawk Garage Suites project earlier this month. The condo garage space had reservations in place for 30 of 46 units prior to groundbreaking.
3. Work is progressing at 101 at Van Buren, the second phase of development at Avondale Commerce Park. The 633KSF speculative distribution center on 39 acres is being developed by a joint venture between Seefried Industrial Properties and Crow Holdings Capital. Completion is expected in June 2022.
4. The Renewable Energy and Storage Group of McCarthy Building Companies recently finished Sun Streams 2, a 200MW solar project and substation expansion near Buckeye for owner Longroad Energy.
5. Ameresco Inc. has finished installing 10,000 solar panels at the Bank of America corporate campus in Chandler. Initial estimates expect the panels to offset 60% of the campus’ energy demand.