1. Construction on the 297-unit Mesquite Terrace affordable housing community on 19th Avenue near Camelback broke ground this summer. Delivery is expected in 2023. Catholic Charities’ Housing for Hope, Inc. affiliate, and Trinity Development, LLC are co-developers.
2. Greenlight Communities has announced a summer construction start for Cabana Southern, a 250-unit affordable community at Crismon and Southern avenues in Mesa.
3. Mattress manufacturer MLILY USA has occupied phase 1 of its planned facility in the Glendale G303 and announced its intent to another 683.9KSF in a new, adjoining facility. The company intends to occupy the space by December.
4. Renovations to the Hayduke Building in Coolidge, part of which will be the office of Pinal County Supervisor Kevin Cavanaugh, are expected to be completed by Christmas.
5. The CubeSmart facility on John Wayne Parkway in Maricopa has completed construction. The three-story climate-controlled facility was a joint development between Hawkins Companies and Noblewest Development.
6. STEAM activity center Tynkertopia opened its new 1,800SF facility in Flagstaff last month.
7. The Hyatt Place Phoenix/Downtown is quickly nearing its planned September opening date. The hotel recently received its Certificate of Occupancy from the City of Phoenix a week ahead of schedule, and a month in advance of officially opening its doors.
8. Sundt Construction, Inc., recently completed the Gallery on Fifth, a new seven-story luxury multifamily residential building on 5th Avenue between Broadway and 12th Street in downtown Tucson.
9. Zoned Properties has announced the completion of its $8M Chino Valley cultivation facility expansion.
10. Online reseller marketplace RealReal has completed its 600KSF authentification facility on 63rd Avenue in Phoenix.