1. Construction is underway on the three-story Chandler Medical Plaza office building at 1125 S. Alma School Road in Chandler. The 65KSF medical office property is 38 percent preleased.
2. The Downtown Links Phase III project in Tucson is expected to begin construction this month with an estimated completion date of January 2023. Granite and Borderland Construction have been awarded the $26M CMAR contract.
3. StreetLights Residential is nearing completion on The Ryan, a 17-story high-rise which includes 332 luxury apartments housed within the Block 23 community in Downtown Phoenix. StreetLights Creative Studio led in the urban planning and concept design of The Ryan, as well as leading the design teams of OMNIPLAN, Perkins + Will and Ink & Oro. Whiting Turner was the general contractor.
4. The first phase of the ARRIVE Phoenix, a new 79-room, $25M boutique hotel spanning two restored mid-century modern towers at 400 W. Camelback Road, will open its doors to visitors on September 4th. Venue Projects is the owner of the project and Vintage Partners was the developer. The second phase which will include a second guestroom tower will open on November 15th.
5. LGE Design Build recently completed construction on Palm Valley Crossing, a 36.9KSF building to be used for light industrial/office and warehouse space in Goodyear. LGE Design Group was the architect.
6. Parallel Capital Partners, Inc. has implemented stringent safety protocols at two Phoenix high rises, including the installation of state-of-the-art Plasma Air sterilization systems at both One Arizona Center and One North Central. Other improvements to the high rises include New signs and floor markers throughout the buildings.
7. The Town of Prescott Valley has announced that the Sunset Lane Project, which began in May 2019 and includes widening, paving and installation of storm drains and sidewalks on Sunset Lane from Pine View to Prescott East Highway, is complete.