1. Melanie Sikes with Dibble Engineering has graduated from the 2013 class of Leadership in Engineering Administration Program. Sikes is a project engineer in Dibble’s water/wastewater practice. She was also elected the vice president for the new term with the Phoenix Branch of the American Society of Civil Engineers.
2. Marty Harper and Michael Ford, with Polsinelli law firm, have been included in the 2013 Best Lawyers in America list. Harper for his work with construction law and litigation, and labor law and litigation; Ford for his work with environmental law.
3. DECO Communities has added to its staff. Cynthia Paglia has been hired as the executive assistant and office manager for the firm. She’ll be responsible for serving as partners’ liaison. Dan Menghini has joined the firm as the director of construction.
4. Solon Corp. has appointed new management team members. John Kintz is the managing director of the project finance group. Jeff Calabro has been appointed the senior director of procurement and acquisitions. Solon is a Tucson based solar energy concern. The company’s move is intended to help expand its role nationally.
5. Aleksey Gromochenko has joined forces with Goebel Interiors as a CAD specialist.
6. Debra Schooler is the new managing director of property management for healthcare services at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
7. Shelley Tolman has been appointed associate attorney for construction law, contracts, and commercial litigation. She is a specialist in the False Claims Act for Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, PLC.
8. Stein Law, PLC has selected Rebecca C. Goldberg to become of counsel to the firm. Goldberg is a specialist in commercial leasing, real estate and financial transactions.