Awards & Accolades
1. Loan officer, Resa Kaiser, of V.I.P. Mortgage received the 2016 Affiliate of the Year Award from the Tucson Woman’s Council of Realtors.
2. Phoenix urban designer and landscape architect Tiffany Halperin has been awarded second place in the This is Phoenix 2016 design competition hosted by the Arizona component of the American Institute of Architects. Halperin proposed all alleys in the City of Phoenix be repurposed as pedestrian and bicycle corridors. The competition entry was a collaborative effort with environmental graphic design firm Thinking Caps Design.
3. Ben Graff, a Land Use/Zoning Attorney with Withey Morris, PLC, was elected to the Central Arizona Water Conservation District.
4. The American Council of Engineering Companies of Arizona has named its Leadership in Engineering Administration Program Class of 2017. They are: Casey Ambrose, Civil Engineer, Ritoch-Powell & Associates; Kevin Angle, Electrical Engineer, Carollo Engineers; Lina Bearat, Civil Engineer, Kimley-Horn & Associates; Dustin Bonar, Civil Engineer, Entellus; Ethan Boyle, Civil Engineer, Wood, Patel & Associates; Naida Causevic, Civil Engineer, Amec Foster Wheeler; Matthew Dasen, Civil Engineer, Stanley Consultants; Denise Dunlop, Landscape Architecture, J2 Engineering & Environmental Design; Randy Dunsey, Civil Engineer, Maricopa County Department of Transportation; Douglas Fisher, Civil Engineer, Amec Foster Wheeler; Lucas Flax, Civil Engineer, Dibble Engineering; Alex Gonzalez, Civil Engineer, Ritoch-Powell & Associates; Colin Griffith, Civil Engineer, J2 Engineering & Environmental Design; Sam Heffelfinger, Civil Engineer, Peak Engineering, Inc.; John Holman, Civil Engineer, Dibble Engineering; Brian Jones, Civil Engineer, Olsson Associates; Jason Kaczkowski, Civil Engineer, Strand Associates; Lindsay Morton, Civil Engineer, Rick Engineering Company; Adam Muszynski, Civil Engineer, Aztec Engineering; Cindy Pries, Civil Engineer, Carollo Engineers; Laura Spencer, Civil Engineer, Terracon Consultants; Stephanie Templeton, Civil Engineer, Gannett Fleming; Scott Tezak, Traffic Engineer, Southwest Traffic Engineering; Sandra Thoms, Civil Engineer, Jacobs Engineering Group; Jake Wolff, Civil Engineer, WSP|Parsons Brinckerhoff, and Jaclyn Zibrat, Civil Engineer, Hubbard Merrell Engineering.
5. Valley Metro Board of Directors unanimously approved Paul Hodgins as the agency’s Chief Financial Officer. He has served as Interim CFO since June, and will be responsible for the Valley Metro RPTA and Valley Metro Rail operating and capital budgets, which total $440M FY17.
6. CBRE has promoted Cooper Fratt to Vice President after just 13 months with the firm’s industrial and logistics practice.
8. Letty Huffman has been hired as Branch Manager & Senior Vice President at V.I.P. Mortgage.
10. Evergreen Devco Inc. has announced four recent hires. Christine McRight, Senior Development Manager; Angie Grendahl, Development Manager; Jeff Market, Senior Project Manager, and Kaycee Roberts, Assistant Property Manager.
11. Cindy Campbell has joined Arizona Forward as Events Manager to help the organization plan and execute statewide programming.