1. Kristen Lullo has joined the AZBEX team as Administrator. In addition to contract work and event planning, Kristen will be assisting in clerical duties, organization, and office support. She comes to AZBEX with over 9 years of experience in administrative roles. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and 3 dogs, as well as cooking, practicing yoga, and napping!
Awards & Accolades
2. James Kai, CCIM, LEED-AP with Kai Enterprises, JMK Family Properties and Kai Motels Inc. was among the Certified Commercial Investment Members’ (CCIM) newest 201 designees honored by the CCIM Institute and their local chapter members at the Institute’s Annual Governance Meetings in Atlanta Georgia.
3. Alliance Residential Company has announced three promotions. Brad Cribbins has been named President/Chief Operating Officer (Management). Rachel Davidson has been announced as Senior Vice President of Performance, and Robert Hicks is now Executive VP of the Southwest/Mountain regions.
4. Sundt Construction has promoted Kristen Bejarano to Senior Estimator in the company’s Tempe office. In the Tucson office, Lizabeth Gonzales has been promoted to Estimator II.
5. KJWW Engineering Consultants has hired James Lessard, PE, and Jason Hocking, LEED AP BD+C into its Phoenix Office. Five of Lessard’s 10 years of experience was at KJWW’s St. Louis Office. Hocking is a mechanical designer with 17 years experience.
6. JLL has announced two new hires for its Capital Markets group in Phoenix. Dan Postal joins the firm as Senior VP, while industry veteran Robert Kline joins the group’s finance unit as a managing director.
7. Achen-Gardner Construction, LLC has hired Ken Kawamoto as their Pre-Construction and Client Services Manager. He brings more than 30 years of industry experience in the Arizona construction and engineering communities and will be working out of both the Chandler and Tucson offices.
8. Brooks Morse has joined Earthworks Environmental as the firm’s Compliance Manager.
9. JE Dunn Construction has hired Larry Hawthorne to serve as the firm’s Vice President of Healthcare. He has more than 27 years experience, much of it in healthcare-related projects.
10. Jim Thompson has been chosen to serve as Scottsdale’s new City Manager following a unanimous vote by the City Council. He had previously served in the same role for Casa Grande.