1. The American Cancer Society held its second annual Big Dig in the Desert, raising more than $175K for pediatric cancer research at DMB’s Eastmark Mesa property. Skanska was once again a founding sponsor of the event. Big Dig in the Desert gives local Phoenix children, including those with cancer, the opportunity to operate heavy machinery, including back-hoes, diggers, excavators and much more, under supervision.
2. The Arizona Association for Economic Development presented a check for $5,850 to Streetlight USA at AAED’s annual charity luncheon and raffle. Streetlight USA supports child victims of sex trafficking and sexual trauma.
3. Willmeng Construction, Inc. was recognized as the #1 Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal.
4. The Tucson Airport Authority was inducted by the Phoenix Minority Business Development Agency Business Center and the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce into the Arizona Million Dollar Circle of Excellence during the 2017 Business Diversity Summit.
5.(np) Andrew B. Kelly Jr. of A B Kelly Realty, LLC, which specializes in nationwide self-storage property management, was named to the 2017 Top 50 Self Storage Management companies in the nation by Inside Self Storage Magazine.
6. The East Valley Tribune reported Alliance Bank has provided more than $255M worth of loans for East Valley projects in the past 18 months, including office and industrial parks and further development in Mesa’s Eastmark master-planned community.
7. CBRE announced that Laura Sidney has been promoted to Senior Director with CBRE Labor Analytics.
8. Craig Dotseth, who has been serving as interim leader of the City of Prescott’s public works department since mid-October, has been appointed the director of the department.
9. Don Morrow has joined NAI Horizon as Senior Vice President.
10. Hoskin Ryan Consultants, Inc. has announced Scott Lorentzen has joined the engineering firm as Senior Project Manager.
Copyright © 2018 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes