1. The annual Build Fore Good charitable golf tournament, produced annually by Kitchell and hardison/downey generated an estimated $50,000 to benefit the 100 Club of Arizona, bringing the total raised to local non-profits to more than $170,000 since the tournament’s inception three years ago. This year featured 208 golfers.
2. On Dec. 2, Pete King Construction opened their warehouse to the Jaydie Lynn King Foundation and 75 volunteers who supported the foundation’s Adopt-a-Family event. Gifts, household items and toiletries were dropped-off and wrapped for 102 families with children receiving treatment at Phoenix Children’s Hospital (PCH) Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders.
Awards & Accolades
3. Urban Land Institute has awarded ULIArizona the top national ULI DistrictCouncil Impact Award for its work since 2004 addressing the residentialneeds and options for adults withautism, through partnership with the Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center (SARRC), First Place AZ and Arizona State University (ASU), and culminating in the upcoming groundbreaking for First Place-Phoenix.
4. Orcutt | Winslow has relocated its corporate headquarters from Phoenix Corporate Center to a 21,290SF space at 2929 N. Central Ave., Phoenix,
at the NEC of Central Avenue and Thomas Road. The relocation was handled by the Phoenix office of JLL.
5. Scott Colbert has been named Vice President of Sales at West USA Realty.
6. Tony Choe has been named Chief Title Officer at Landmark Title Assurance Agency, where he will manage the Commercial Title department.
7. Gary J. Nelson has joined Gensler as a Senior Project Manager in its Phoenix office. He is a registered architect in over 20 states and his expansive body of work over 25 years includes major projects in the sports, civic and education sectors.
8. Michael Douglas has joined Commercial Properties Inc/CORFAC International as a Sales & Leasing Agent. He brings more than seven years experience to the firm’s strategic planning, forecasting, negotiation and project management services.
9. Andrew Lye was named Project Manager at Resolution Copper Co. He brings more than two decades of mining experience with Rio Tinto and its subsidiaries to the job.