1. JLL’s Corporate Solutions Group has added 1.2MSF of new leasing assignments. On the office and industrial front, JLL has earned almost 944KSF of new assignments, including ASU Macro Technology Works, a 274KSF specialized testing facility that operates 24/7 and requires a dedicated team of engineers. JLL was named the exclusive property manager on behalf of the Arizona Board of Regents and Arizona State University.
2. Avison Young announced that Principal Julie Johnson, based in Phoenix, and Mark Johnson, an Executive VP in the firm’s suburban Chicago office, have been named co-leaders of the company’s health care practice group in the U.S.
3. HomeSmart International appointed Wendy Forsythe, a real estate industry veteran of two decades, as the company’s new chief operating officer. Previously, Forsythe was president of the brokerage division of T3 Sixty.
4. Tpac has hired Debbie Retterer as director of business development. Her responsibilities include developing new business opportunities, increasing sales, and continuing the company’s success in identifying projects early and providing engineered solutions to customers
5. CBRE announced that Kerry Linthicum, a retail leasing professional, has joined the firm’s Phoenix retail services practice as a VP.
6. JLL recently added industry veteran Stacey Prentice as retail property manager.
7. Ryan A+E, Inc., Ryan Companies‘ architecture and engineering practice, announced the recent hire of Nicole Darling, senior architect, to its team to support growth in the senior living, multi-family, industrial and office sectors.
8. winslow + partners has grown its team with the hiring of three architectural staff members. Joining the firm are Manisha Dani (project manager), Monika Malinowska (design team member), and Pablo Mancayo (design team member).
9. John Smeck has joined Colliers International in Greater Phoenix as Senior VP | Mortgage Advisory.
10. Wade Nelson has been named senior vice president of Property Tax Services for Colliers International. This marks an expansion of client services for the real estate company.
11. Avison Young announced the hiring of corporate services specialist Mark Seale. Effective immediately, Seale becomes a Principal of Avison Young and director of brokerage services in Phoenix.