1. Clear Title Agency of Arizona raised more than $18K for the Boys & Girls Clubs of the East Valley through a month-long “5-for-5” program. Clear Title donated $5 from every transaction closed during the month of July, and raised outside donations to benefit the Great Futures for Kids annual giving campaign.
2. Paradigm Floorcoverings has opened a West Valley location at 9229 West Olive Ave., Peoria, to cater to the wholesale, retail and commercial community. The Paradigm line includes ceramic and porcelain tile, natural stone, outdoor products, furniture, rugs, vanities, cabinets and installation products. The 6,200SF showroom includes the Paradigm Design Studio, a workspace for designers to creatively plan and consult with their clients.
3. TankGirl Marketing is expanding to Omaha, Neb. Barbara “Lieutenant Leadership” Shuck will be commanding excellent customer service from the Midwest office with the goal of providing marketing services that make a lasting impact.
4. PARSONS has moved to 1050 West Washington Street, Suite 114, Tempe, AZ 85281.
5. JE Dunn Construction has promoted Brad Schenck to serve as Senior Vice President responsible for leading and expanding the company’s Arizona office. With 28 years of management experience, his leadership supports the company’s strategic growth initiative in the marketplace and commitment to the greater Phoenix area.
6. Chasse Building Team has announced Jeff Dupuis has joined its Tucson office as Project Director.
7. Tim Lawless has been named the new executive director of the Building Owners and Managers Association of Greater Phoenix.
8. Rebecca Cox Baum has joined Dekker/Perich/Sabatini design firm as an Interior Designer. She manages interior projects for environments for aging, healthcare, higher education and corporate clients.
9. The Wild Horse Pass Development Authority has named Lisa Gonzales as its Real Estate Leasing Manager. Gonzales will be responsible for leading WHPDA’s efforts to lease lands within the Wild Horse Pass Development area, which totals more than 3,000 acres.
10. NAI Horizon has announced the hiring of Kevin Higgins as a VP in the Office Properties Group.
11. Rural Electric, Inc. has hired Jacey Sutton as its Business Development Manager.
12. CivTech has announced the return of Gerry Perez to the design team, as well as Stephanie Croker as the new Traffic Engineering Technician.
13. HILGARTWILSON has announced the addition of Debra Donado in the leadership role of Operations Manager.
14. Rick Engineering Company welcomed Sanjay Paul to their Phoenix Office as a Principal Traffic Engineer.
15. John C. Smeck III has been named Senior Vice President, Mortgage Advisory at Colliers International in Greater Phoenix.
16. Form Third has hired Dave Benjamin as Director of Field Operations. In his position, Benjamin will manage all field operations to ensure quality, craftsmanship and project safety exceed client and industry expectations.
17. Corbins Electric has welcomed Jackie Steinberger as its new Controller to assist the CFO in overseeing the accounting department.