1. Stantec, working with Engineers Without Borders USA (EWB-USA) and Community Engineering Corps (CE Corps), has developed a plan with Holbrook leaders to turn a donated piece of property into a 10-acre park. The all-volunteer Stantec design team has created a conceptual park plan and is now moving forward with the design development phase of the project. Once completed, the park will be a center of pride in the community.
Awards & Accolades
2. Best Lawyers in America® 2020 recognized four attorneys from Withey Morris PLC, a prominent Arizona land use law firm for more than 20 years. The lawyers are:
- William F. Allison – Government Relations Practice and Land Use and Zoning Law
- Adam Baugh – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Jason B. Morris – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Michael B. Withey – Land Use and Zoning Law and Real Estate Law
3. Contract Land Staff (CLS), a leading provider of Right of Way, Land Management and Consulting Services in North America, announced that Tierra Right of Way Services, Ltd. (Tierra) has been added to the CLS group of companies. Randye Ferrick, SR/WA, President of Tierra, will continue to lead the team, providing leadership and oversight for the Tierra service line.
4. TDIndustries has promoted Ed White to President. In his new role, he will have oversight of Arizona, as well as three North Texas-based business units. White will also join TD’s Executive Leadership Team.
5. – DP Electric Inc. announced that Bryan Adams has been promoted from pre-construction manager to vice president of pre-construction.
6. The City of Flagstaff has a new planning director, Tiffany Antol, who has held the position in an interim capacity for the past year.
7. Graycor Construction Company has hired industry veteran Stephanie Handley as Business Development Manager for the Southwest Division. In her new role, Handley serves on Graycor’s Southwest leadership team, directing sales and marketing efforts to strategically grow the company’s local and regional market share.
8. Dig Studio has announced several new hires to their Phoenix office, including: Denise Dunlop, landscape architect; Yu Yu, landscape designer; Yuan Liu, urban designer; and Sara Altieri, marketing and design manager.
9. CBRE announced that Charles Miscio has joined the company as Senior Vice President, Advisory & Transaction Services, in the Phoenix office. He will focus on office leasing, representing institutional owners of office properties throughout metro Phoenix.
10. Bret Isbell has joined Kidder Mathews‘ Phoenix office as a senior vice president, where he will specialize in office and investment properties.
11. SVN Desert Commercial has added three more advisors to grow the industrial and retail teams. Ingrid Tucker will specialize in retail and Dylan Sproul and Kiersten Wallerstedt will specialize in industrial.
12. Gary Miciunas joins Cuningham Group as the firm’s National Workplace Director. Miciunas is a practitioner and thought leader specializing in workplace strategy and change management.
13. Kathy Decker joins the Southern Arizona Home Builders Association as the lead for Business Development activities. Her primary focus will be building and promoting membership opportunities and revenue growth across SAHBA programs, services and events.