Boards & Commissions
1. After leading the City of Scottsdale‘s economic development department since 2013, Danielle Casey has been recruited to serve as Executive VP for the Greater Sacramento Economic Council, beginning August 20. Casey is also a past president of AAED.
2. CBRE has announced its 75KSF office in in Phoenix has been certified LEED Gold for Commercial Interiors by the U.S. Green Building Council. CBRE occupies the fourth, fifth and sixth floors of Tower IV at The Esplanade, which houses more than 400 local employees.
3. SmithGroup (formerly SmithGroupJJR) announced today a renewed mission to Design a Better Future. In keeping with this mission, the 165-year-old integrated design firm has introduced a new visual identity and a simplification of its name.
4. Burns & McDonnell has promoted Pasanthi Vidyasagara to Principal. She has been with the firm for 17 years.
5. Tyler Lamb has joined Burns & McDonnell in Phoenix to support electrical transmission and distribution projects across the region. He is a registered professional engineer in Arizona, Nevada and Oregon with nearly a decade of project management and design experience.
6. W.E. O’Neil has announced the addition of Mickey Nelson to its team of construction professionals. Mickey will serve in the role of Project Coordinator in the Phoenix office.
7. PK Associates announced the addition of Dawn Rogers to its Business Development team.
8. Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. has expanded its investment advisory team with the addition of Managing Director Patrick Dempsey in its Phoenix office. He will focus on retail investment advisory and capital markets transactions in Phoenix and the southwestern United States. In his 30-plus year career, he has completed more than 3MSF in transactions valued in excess of $4.7B.