Awards & Accolades
1. Copperstate Development captured the top honor in the 5th Annual REIAC/Rockefeller Group Challenge, garnering $1,000 each for team members Robby Leonard, Cody Wolfe, Josh Rodriguez and Mohammed Almehaidib. Competing teams were comprised of graduating students from Arizona State University’s W. P. Carey School of Business, Masters of Real Estate Development. This year’s project was the 148-acre Arizona State University Thunderbird School of Global Management campus in Glendale.
2. azcentral.com and Republic Media (The Arizona Republic and azcental.com) have announced DP Electric has earned a spot on the list of 2018 Top Companies to Work for in Arizona.
3. Skanska has moved its local office to 2800 N. Central Ave.
4. Commercial Properties Inc./CORFAC International completed 311 Industrial transactions for a total of 1.54MSF at the end of first quarter 2018.
5. HILGARTWILSON LLC recently announced three promotions. Zach Hilgart has been named Principal/Manager of Land Development & Infrastructure Group, Aubrey Thomas is the new Principal/Manager of Water Resources Group, and Casey Whiteman is now Principal/Manager of Site Development Group.
6. Rosie Keller has been promoted to Regional Asset Manager at BKM Capital Partners.
7. Nathan Ullyot has been chosen as the Community Services Director for the City of Maricopa. Ullyot will oversee the activities and operations of the Community Services Department, including recreation, sports, event programming, parks maintenance, multi-generational/aquatic facilities management, and the City Library.
9. W.E. O’Neil announced two new hires. Robert Duceatt joined as BIM Manager. Jimmy Rosales has accepted a full-time position in the role of Project Engineer. Both are with the Phoenix office.